[Kde-pim] Signal/Slot errors

Casey Link casey at kdab.com
Mon May 31 19:40:00 BST 2010

Great tool Tobias! It would be awesome if you could make it a plugin in
KDevelop!

Here's a report on the kmail errors:

configuredialog.cpp:class SecurityPageSMimeTab has no slot 'load()'
* load() was a non-slot method of SecurityPageSMimeTab's parent class. I made
it a slot.

Fixed in 1132935

kmsystemtray.cpp:[74:11] class KMSystemTray has no slot 'updateNewMessages()'
* <laurent> kmsystemtray must be rewrite, so not necessary to fix it

snippetwidget.cpp:[72:13] class KMeditor has no signal 'insertSnippet()'
* That signal exists in KMComposerEditor which is a subclass of KMEditor, so I
made SnippetWidget expect an editor of type KMComposerEditor rather then
KMeditor.

Fixed in r1132936

mailreaderview.cpp:[34:13] class Viewer has no signal
'urlClicked(KUrl,Qt::MouseButton)'
* This looks like old code that missed being ported to Akonadi, I simply
updated the slot to have the correct signature: urlClicked( const
Akonadi::Item &, const KUrl& )

Fixed in r1132937

attachmentcontrollerbase.cpp:[366:64] class AttachmentControllerBase has no
slot 'attachMyPublicKey()'
* This slot doesn't exist, because it looks like the feature isn't even
implemented. Short of implementing the feature (where does that stand on the
priority list?) it can't be fixed.. I didn't change anything.

testkmeditorwin.cpp:[39:40] class KMeditor has no slot 'slotTextBold(bool)'
testkmeditorwin.cpp:[44:41] class KMeditor has no slot 'slotTextItalic(bool)'
testkmeditorwin.cpp:[49:41] class KMeditor has no slot 'slotTextUnder(bool)'
testkmeditorwin.cpp:[53:36] class KMeditor has no slot 'slotTextColor()'
testkmeditorwin.cpp:[57:36] class KMeditor has no slot 'slotAlignLeft()'
testkmeditorwin.cpp:[61:36] class KMeditor has no slot 'slotAlignRight()'
testkmeditorwin.cpp:[65:36] class KMeditor has no slot 'slotAlignCenter()'
* This entire test class is stale and needs to be re-written or removed, these
slots where removed from KMeditor in May 2008, rev 809981
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=809981

Casey