[Kde-pim] IMAP/Pop3 Config UIs

Casey Link casey at kdab.com
Wed Mar 31 01:24:51 BST 2010

(my mail quoting is broken, so i copy and paste it here)
Volker wrote:
In fact we have that already for the  current IMAP resource, there is a
_desktop.ui and a _mobile.ui file  (switchable via KDEPIM_MOBILE_UI in
CMake), thanks to KConfigXT that's the  only thing you have to change, all the
code can stay the same :)

If this is the case, my changes to the imap config dialog or more than purely
aesthetic.. the backend code that handles the forms is changing slightly. I
assume I'll have to test this and make it work with the mobile ui?

What is the best way to test this? Do I need a mobile device?

Casey