[Kde-pim] Question about details: HTML in email

Shen Miren dickeny at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 14:49:28 BST 2010

Hello,

I'm confused about how the HTML code store in the email.

I try to save some of my HTML email into xxx.mbox, and then I look into the
source, and it come up like this:

So, is the HTML code just have the original content from <body></body> label ?

As for the KMail, can someone show me the related code about
fetching/converting/storing HTML content from/to KMime::Message ?

Thanks.

PS: I'm doing some research about "GSoC:Improved HTML support for KMail's
composer", and i got to know the detail ...