[Kde-pim] Kontact is awesome

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 07:55:38 GMT 2010

On 7 March 2010 01:29, Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not related to development per se I know :) But I had been pretty negative re
> Kontact/Akonadi in recent posts and actually got feed up enough to try out a
> pure Ubuntu/gnome environment.
>
> I *really* missed Kontact, Evolution/Thunderbird don't even come close. So I
> guess even with the current akonadi warts it still rules,

Lindsay, I'd love to know what you found lacking in Evolution, or
superior in Kontact. I will have to use it for the next few months,
and I'd like to pre-emptively file some issues over on the other side
of the fence. Thanks!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.