[Kde-pim] Review Request: Akonadi selt test for PostgreSQL should not connect as user akonadi

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Sun Mar 21 20:46:46 GMT 2010

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 08:30:39PM -0000, Brian DeRocher wrote:

Hej Brian,

>   trunk/KDE/kdepimlibs/akonadi/selftestdialog.cpp 1105514

Instead of

  if(username != notNeeded)

you should use

  if ( !username.isEmpty() )

(also note the coding style ;)) and the same for the
password check.

Looks good otherwise, thanks!

> I have not run a regression test, but would be glad to if someone shows me how.
Make sure you compiled kdepimlibs/akonadi with 'BUILD_TESTS = on' (this is a cmake option).
Afterwards chdir into kdepimlibs/akonadi/tests and execute 'make test', this will run all
unit tests. However there could be some wrong results because of some race conditions that
haven't been fixed yet.

Ciao,
Tobias