[Kde-pim] KDEPIM Web 2.0

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 14:58:07 GMT 2010

Will Stephenson wrote:

> On Thursday 11 March 2010 20:57:10 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
>> No. pim.kde.org should redirect to community.kde.org/KDE_PIM. Please
>> update the bug report. (Only the reporter has access to sysadmin bug
>> reports so I cannot update the report.) Thanks!
>
> Done.

This should be reverted until the content from pim.kde.org actually exists
on communitybase.

Additionally, not just pim.kde.org should be redirected, but also all links
within it such as pim.kde.org/akonadi should be redirected to
community.kde.org/Akonadi.

Any objections? The alternative is to update all of the content instead, but
that would take longer.

If I have the svn foo for the www section I can revert it today. If I don't,
Will can you file a sysadmin bug to revert it?

All the best,

Steve.