[Kde-pim] KDEPIM 4.5 TP1

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Jun 24 22:11:50 BST 2010

[Please don't reply to old threads if you send new messages.]

On Wednesday 23 June 2010, Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Soon, I will be putting together the first Technology Preview release
> for KDEPIM 4.5. My goal is to have it tagged and announced on 1 July
> 2010.
>
> Please continue fixing bugs and working on data migration.
> I may ping on some of you to help write announcements, test
> packaging, etc.
>
> Let me know if there are objections to this plan.

My only concern is that KDE SC 4.5 RC1 is released just a week before
your planned release of KDE PIM 4.5 TP1. IMO it doesn't make much sense
to make any KDE PIM 4.5 releases before the final release of KDE SC 4.5.
Who is this TP release for? Who do you expect to install it?

Regards,
Ingo