[Kde-pim] Akonadi SyncML Meeting

Sascha Peilicke sasch.pe at gmx.de
Tue Jun 1 12:49:06 BST 2010

On Monday 31 May 2010 18:01:31 you wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm starting a new thread so that everyone is aware of this.
> We're planning a meeting to discuss the future of the SyncML support in
> KDE.
>
> The main point on the agenda will be how to try not to waste manpower in
> several separate efforts that try to link Akonadi with SyncML.

BTW. I set up an initial wiki page where we should collect all relevant info.
I already added some info about the scheduled meeting. Please everybody add as
much useful info about your projects as possible so that we've got something
on our hands to ease discussion.
--
Sascha Peilicke
http://saschpe.wordpress.com