[Kde-pim] SyncML meeting - conclusions

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Fri Jun 4 21:13:25 BST 2010

On Friday 04 June 2010 17:34:23 Dr. Robert Marmorstein wrote:
> I'd like to point out that my (atomopawn's) contribution to any kind of
> "consensus" was the observation that the meeting hadn't worked out and we
> should try to reschedule it.

Yes, I was just listing the people who were in the channel when we discussed
this. Whether they gave or not an ack, I cannot tell, since the ones who
explicitely said so were dinesh and mzanetti.

Anyways, :)

> I certainly didn't recommend any decisions
> like  those mentioned previously in the thread.  By the way, I STILL feel
> strongly that we should try to schedule a new meeting.  Perhaps with a
> smaller set of people to make things easier to organize?

Might be doable, yes. However, I'll be tremendously busy for the next three
weeks because of the final high school exams. After that I should be more free
to attend such a meeting, but before then I think that mails might suffice.
This is not a strong opinion though... what do the others think?

Bye,
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום