[Kde-pim] Using gold linker as default

Andreas Hartmetz ahartmetz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 21:16:23 BST 2010

On Friday 25 June 2010 10:30:38 Sascha Peilicke wrote:
> >     //unreachable
> >     fprintf(stderr, "Cosmic ray registered.\n");
>
> Lemme guess, you just read that slashdot story, don't you? :-)

I've been using this thing (I call the executable 'ldswitch', by the way) for
over a year now. I changed the text from "gamma ray burst registered" before
publication, mainly because cosmic ray sounds funnier and less obscure to me.
At the time I had read about supernova explosions (hint: you don't want to be
in the space a few (thousand?) light years around one)...
I have seen the story somewhere, probably on Programming Reddit.