[Kde-pim] SyncML meeting - conclusions

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at gmx.de
Fri Jun 4 12:58:07 BST 2010

On Fri, 2010-06-04 at 12:52 +0200, Sascha Peilicke wrote:
> On Friday 04 June 2010 11:11:24 you wrote:
> > Hi,
> > since the meeting has been quite messy for various reasons, I offered to
> > provide a little summary for everyone on how things went.
> >
> > After some discussion on the frameworks and on the various possibilities we
> > had, we reached some kind of consensus on the following proposal, done by
> > me. I report it here for further (eventual) discussion.
>
> Uhm, at least a consensus with some actors missing. This proposal (done by
> you) makes me feel like being stabbed in the back literally, that 'consensus'
> must have happened after I quit the meeting.

Same with me.

I also disagree with many of your statements. More often than not, they
seem to be based on a desire to advertise your solution and get it
approved as the official KDE solution. That's of course understandable,
but for from being a consensus.

Sascha has already addressed those points, so let me just add that I
agree with Sascha on everything that he has said.

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly
Patrick.Ohly at gmx.de
http://www.estamos.de/