[Kde-pim] Merging komo branch -> trunk

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Mon Jul 5 21:03:57 BST 2010

Hi,

I started merging the komo work branch back into trunk now that 4.5 has been
branched. This will take a bit if done in a way that does minimal damage to
the history and ensures that nothing gets lost at the same time. Most of the
smaller changes are done by now, the following three bigger chunks are still
work in progress:

kdepim/incidenceeditors
kdepim/runtime/qml
kdepim/mobile

Please coordinate any commits into those places as well as anywhere into
komo/kdepim with me until further notice, to avoid unnecessary conflicts.

thanks
Volker