[Kde-pim] PIM BoF meeting notes

Thomas McGuire mcguire at kde.org
Tue Jul 6 21:57:08 BST 2010

Hi,

the raw meeting notes of the KDEPIM BoF we had today are now available at
http://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Meetings/Akademy-2010.

FYI, we agreed on the following "volunteers" doing some work:
Tobias: Move addresseelineedit to kdepimlibs
David F.: Move kcheckcombobox to kdelibs
Kevin O.: Move KDate* to kdelibs
John: Investigate copied classes for Plasma clock calendar and put them in
      kdepimlibs. Maybe remove dateengine from the Plasma clock as that is
      pointless indirection
Thomas: Write mail to KDEPIM mailing list about release discussion

Please add anything I might have missed.

Regards,
Thomas