[Kde-pim] yaps for 77862, kio_imap process doesn't hang anymore

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Sun Jul 11 16:21:39 BST 2010

Hi Guy,

on Sunday 11 July 2010, Guy Maurel wrote:
> This is "yaps for 77862" with the description of
>    "Yet Another Proposal of a Solution" for bug 77862.
> Now, kio_imap process doesn't hang anymore on IP-Address change.

I really don't want to stop your enthusiasm but
a) it is unlikely that there will be another KDE SC 4.4.x release
b) for KDE SC 4.5 and later your patch is irrelevant as IMAP will be
handled by the corresponding Akonadi resource which does not use
kio_imap

Instead of spending more time on improving soon-to-be-dead code we would
love you to help us get KDE PIM 4.5 ready for release.

Regards,
Ingo