[Kde-pim] Fwd: Re: KDEPIM 4.5Beta1

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Thu Jul 1 17:27:46 BST 2010

Can we help this person?

Subject: Re: KDEPIM 4.5Beta1
Date: Thursday 01 July 2010, 12:15:40 pm
From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy at gentoo.org>
To: Allen Winter <winter at kde.org>

Hmm.
when i try to start kmail2 from kdepim-4.5beta1 i always get
There is no transactions in progress.

2010/7/1 Allen Winter <winter at kde.org>:
> On Wednesday 30 June 2010 4:50:43 pm Rex Dieter wrote:
>> On 06/30/2010 12:51 PM, Allen Winter wrote:
>> > Howdy,
>> >
>> > kdepim 4.5 beta1 has been tagged (tags/kdepim/kdepim-4.5beta1) and I created
>> > a tarball for your compiling and packaging pleasure.
>> >
>> > The tarball will be showing up on the public KDE mirrors soon.
>> > Look in the /pub/kde/unstable/kdepim/kdepim-4.5-beta1.tar.bz2
>> >
>> > Let me know if you encounter any problems with this tarball.
>>
>> Silly question, what kdepim-runtime should be used with this (or is it
>> included in the aforementioned tarball too)?
>>
> runtime is included in the tarball.
> but that's a mistake.
>
> I'll breakout kdepim-runtime from kdepim into 2 different tarballs.
> Won't be able to do that until tomorrow though.
>
> -Allen

Best Regards,
Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov
Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, Russia
Department of Molecular and Radiation Biophysics
Gentoo Team Ru
Gentoo Linux Dev
mailto:alexxyum at gmail.com
mailto:alexxy at gentoo.org
mailto:alexxy at omrb.pnpi.spb.ru

Allen Winter | allen at kdab.net | Software Engineer
KDAB (USA), LLC, a KDAB Group company
Tel. USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322), Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090