[Kde-pim] Akonadi resources

Tsvi Mostovicz ttmost at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 12:39:09 BST 2010

Hi kde-pims,

I finally managed to compile kdepim from sources. I'm trying to debug the google data resource. For some reason only some of the data shows up in my current stable setup.

What I need help with is how to run the different binaries (akonadi, kontact, nepomuk) so as to check the status in the current svn version. I use the setup that's explained in the wiki, ssh'ing with -X to devel user on localhost.  Also how can I get a look at the data that's stored into Akonadi.

Any documents are welcome.

Sent from my phone