[Kde-pim] KIMAP library

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Tue Jul 27 11:33:39 BST 2010

  On 27/07/10 09:40, Andras Mantia wrote:
> 2) getquotajob.cpp:55: yes, probably quoting the root would not hurt. I
> didn't find anything in RFC about it, but should be safer.
The RFC says the quota root is an "astring" - an atom-or-string.  It
doesn't limit the characters that can appear in the quota root name,
although any sane server implementation would probably limit them to at
least those characters that can appear in mailbox names.  If the quota
root name includes any double quotes, for example, the GetQuotaJob and
SetQuotaJob implementations would break.
> 3) setquotajob.cpp:59: I don't understand your comment.
Ah, looking at the formal syntax section of RFC 2087, this comment is
actually wrong.  Quota resources are restricted to atoms, so that's
fine.  My bad.

Alex