[Kde-pim] R:Re: KABC::PhoneNumber::Type and other stuff

whites11 at gmail.com whites11 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 08:10:50 GMT 2010

Hi Kevin and thanks for your answer.

yes, i saw there is ac project on extragear and i worked on it (wrote a
patch, never sent to the author, for the support of multiple mail
addresses).
imho i think that project is not very maintainable and the fact that it's
written in plain c is not a good thing. i repeat, imho.
so i started a new project using the qt framework and in about one week i
have a limited but quite well functioning library.
i know that probably my work won't become the official one, but when it
will be ready enough i will put it on some open source project management
site and we'll see.
as i told before this is mainly a training project for me, because i want
to learn qt and c++ in general.

ok, thanks again for the answer and sorry for this quite long email.
i will contact tobias.

Christian