[Kde-pim] Akonadi backend in SyncEvolution

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at gmx.de
Thu Jan 14 07:58:24 GMT 2010

On Wed, 2010-01-13 at 21:18 +0000, Brad Hards wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 January 2010 23:58:11 Patrick Ohly wrote:
> > I did some more testing today and added the necessary config changes so
> > that spouse/manager/assistant/anniversary are stored in Akonadi as
> > X-KADDRESSBOOK-*. In the Funambol-based solution they were exchanged as
> > X-KADDRESSBOOK with SyncML servers and probably got lost there, now they
> > are translated to X- and X-EVOLUTION- on the SyncML side. Most servers
> > support one of these.
> Can we document these mappings somewhere (e.g. techbase wiki page) so we have
> a consistent set?

Some time ago I started documenting such these extensions in wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VCard#vCard_extensions

Looking at the list now it seems that others have continued adding more
extensions there. It would be good to add all X-KADDRESSBOOK extensions
there - does anyone have a full list?

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly
Patrick.Ohly at gmx.de