[Kde-pim] Facebook kdepim updates.

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Sun Jan 24 10:59:14 GMT 2010

Hi,

At the osnabruek meeting we have decided to be more outgoing and create a facebook group and linkedin and whatever. I've offered to create the facebook group, which I've done. But now it seems like I'm also the one who is keeping it up-to-date.

As I get bored easily, this is just a small warning that I can not and will not let this be a one man show. We need to do this together or this effort will end soon.

Consider this *also* a call to everyone new to kdepim. Feel free to keep the kdepim group page on facebook up to date with the stories you find on dot, planet, interviews elsewhere, etc. Make it rock!

Toma
--
KDE Developer