[Kde-pim] LinkedIn group &&& Facebook group.

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Mon Jan 11 20:21:53 GMT 2010

Op Monday 11 January 2010 13:43 schreef u:
> Please explain the motivation for this.
> So I can decide if I want to join in the fun.

The motivation is that we want to expose ourselves more to the outside, using web 2.0 technologies will help reach that goal.

I've created a Facebook group too, more aimed at users than LinkedIn. Please join the group and post blogs, dot articles, or whatever the wall please. Find it via my profile: http://www.facebook.com/wwwwhatever

Toma
--
KDE Developer