[Kde-pim] Updated gb holiday file

Ian Neal iann_bugzilla at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 13 19:15:58 GMT 2010

  Christophe Giboudeaux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thursday 07 January 2010 02:06:45 Ian Neal wrote:
>> I've created an updated holiday_gb file which adds bank holidays for the
>> Christmas Period, see below for diff. Not sure if need red at start as
>> well as the red/weekend after the name, but that is the format that has
>> been adopted by some of the other holiday files.
>> How do I get the change approved and into the tree?
>>
> Thanks for the patch, I'll commit it soon. I just have a small issue with this
> date :
>
>> +red "Christmas Day Bank Holiday" weekend on december 25 shift to monday
>> if saturday || sunday
>> +red "Boxing Day Bank Holiday" weekend on december 26 shift to tuesday
>> if sunday || monday
>> +red "Boxing Day Bank Holiday" weekend on december 26 shift to monday if
>> saturday
>>
> which is displayed twice. The updated file will be part of KDE 4.4
>
> Christophe.
Unfortunately the only way to get the Boxing Day Bank Holiday to show up
correctly is to have those two entries. The current syntax for the
holiday file cannot seem to cope in one line with (unless you know
otherwise):
if Boxing Day Bank Holiday falls on Saturday move it to Monday else if
it falls on Sunday or Monday move it to Tuesday.

Hope that answers your issue.

Thanks,

Ian