[Kde-pim] Knotes 4.x look and feel

Zeus Gómez Marmolejo zeus at aluzina.org
Wed Feb 24 06:35:31 GMT 2010

I don't understand... Are you going to remove knotes from kde-pim? I feel
that knotes are much better than those gnome notes. I was even considering
using KDE because of KNotes. Now I feel really surprised that you plan to
remove it.

I find very interesting the ability of hide notes independently, change
color background and font type and size is something that gnome notes
doesn't have. The only thing I miss is that look and feel from KDE 3.5. Now
Knotes seem to be much simpler.

If you are going to substitute it, which software is going to replace it?

Thanks,
Zeus.