[Kde-pim] New API documentation for messageviewer

Thomas McGuire mcguire at kde.org
Thu Feb 4 00:39:49 GMT 2010

Hi,

I've added API documentation for the messageviewer library in r1084926.
It describes the viewer in depth, especially how the ObjectTreeParser works.
This will make understanding this library much easier, hopefully.

I would appreciate any feedback on the new documentation, especially from
those who already have worked with the library.

Finally, I need some help to fight with Doxygen: The documentation for
ViewerPrivate didn't turn up in the generated HTML at all, any idea why?
Also, most of the classes and functions are not linked. Maybe this is related
to namespaces?
Please help if you know Doxygen.

Regards,
Thomas