[Kde-pim] Patch for exclude some special resources

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Sun Feb 7 11:50:23 GMT 2010

Le Samedi 6 Février 2010 16:23:42, laurent Montel a écrit :
> Hi,
> Yesterday I added some function to CollectionFilterProxyModel to exclude
> some resources from list of collection.
> I showed that search folder was show in combobox and collectiondialog.
>
> So I created generic function to exclude resource from name, but after
> spoke with Tobias I understand that it was not adapted because resource
> name is defined by name.
>
> So we spoke and I created a new patch (thanks Tobias to review this patch).
>
> So now there is an enum to exclude some special resource (as search or tag
> resource).
> It works fine (I created a patch for korganizer too).
>
> Could you review it please ? (I fixed some remark from Tobias)
>
> And perhaps we can add other enum for other type of resources.
>
> Thanks

Hi,
I improved my patch and allow to exclude special resource in
entitymimetypefiltermodel, necessary to exclude it in entitytreeview.
Necessary in kaddressbook/kmail because we can show search folder not
necessary here (in kaddressbook in treeview, and in kmail when we use
foldertreeviewdialog).

I added function in collectionutils_p.h to avoid to duplicate code.

I adapted my patch for korganizer, and create patch for kmail/kaddressbook.

Could you review this patch please ?

Thanks
Regards

--