[Kde-pim] Google Summer of Code 2010

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Fri Feb 5 22:42:18 GMT 2010

2010/2/5 Thomas McGuire <mcguire at kde.org>:
> Hi,
>
> looks like KDE will participate in Google Summer of Code this year again, see
> http://community.kde.org/GSoC.

We are certainly planning on and hoping to participate in the Google
Summer of Code, but the application deadline for organizations is not
until early march---so we do not know for sure. The way Google goes
about evaluating organization applications is partially by looking at
the strength of the project proposals, so it's important that we all
do our part and come up with good ideas to provide to students.

Just wanted to clarify :)

leo, your friendly neighborhood SoC admin for 2010.

leonardo.franchi at tufts.edu         Tufts  University 2010
leo at kdab.com                                 KDAB (USA), LLC
lfranchi at kde.org                             The KDE Project