[Kde-pim] Re: How to push changes to the kdepim repository

David Jarvie djarvie at kde.org
Tue Dec 28 00:37:45 GMT 2010

On Tuesday 28 December 2010 00:04:07 David Jarvie wrote:
> I'm trying to push my first local changes to the kdepim repository since the git conversion, with the command 'git push --all', but I get the following error message:
>
> To git at git.kde.org:kdepim
>  ! [rejected]        master -> master (non-fast forward)
> error: failed to push some refs to 'git at git.kde.org:kdepim'
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Actually, I just looked at http://gitweb.kde.org/kdepim.git, and see that the change WAS committed, despite getting the error message each time I attempted the push. (I also just did a pull, and another attempt at the push. That last push is recorded in the website despite the fact that I didn't do any changes in between.)

All very confusing.

--
David Jarvie.
KDE developer.