[Kde-pim] Re: KDEPIM Git Move

Torgny Nyblom kde at nyblom.org
Thu Dec 2 10:28:40 GMT 2010

On Thursday 04 November 2010 11.20.43 Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> As negotiated today between me, Volker and Torgny we have decided
> to make the KDEPIM move to the new KDE Git repo after the 4.6 branching.
>
> The release schedule says this should on 21 Dec, approx.
>
> Torgny will be in charge of the move.

Conversion plan:

20 Dec: Whole files/directories may not be merged.
21-22 Dec: KDE 4.6 is branched:
27 Dec: Rules and generated gits availabe for review.
28 Dec: KDEPIM is made read-only.
29 Dec: KDEPIM is converted.
30 Dec: KDEPIM is pushed to git.kde.org
30 Dec: KDEPIM git acceptance check.
<=3 Jan: KDEPIM is open for buissness as usual but hosted in git, SVN copy
will be disabled (unbuildable just generating a warning).

Please make any objections *ASAP*.

/Regards
Torgny