[Kde-pim] Similar or duplicate bugs

Alexey Shildyakov ashl1future at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 21:19:32 BST 2010

Hello.
Any duplicate bugs:
Bugs 243314, 234732, 233626 and 212465. First two about do not possible to
open both pdf and djvu files in Okular in Windows, the last two about only
for pdf files. When 233626 is dup of 212465 because 212465 really really
cannot be reopened. Why? Could you explain me why there are bugs are don't
allowed to be reopened by user?
Bug 125952 is about calendar synchronization with Google Calendar. It is not
clear. From one side now we can add Akonadi Google Calendar resource to use
in KOrganizer, but from other side it isn't be a syncronising th default,
for example, KOrganizer calendar with Google Calendar. But due full Akonadi
integration with kde-pim it is maybe a resolving. The bug be writed last is
bug 187331 that we can only see events from Google Calendar but not upload
information to Google. So I think the bug 125952 should be closed. What is
your version for this bug?

---
Best Regards, Shildyakov Alexey Vladimirovich