[Kde-pim] ktimetracker: times incresead in upgrading to 4.4.2

Luca Ferroni fero at pdp.linux.it
Wed Aug 11 09:52:43 BST 2010

hi all,

in upgrading to kubuntu 10.04 I have got a weird problem with
ktimetracker: times seems wrong !
I have 1000 hours where they should be about 200 ...

ktimetracker has been upgraded from 4.3.2 to 4.4.2. Is it a known bug ?
(unfornutately I have not a backup of 4.3.2 ktimetracker.ics :( )

I don't file a bug because I have not too many info and so it does not
worth to publicly show my email address.

I hope you can point me in the right direction

Thank you, bye
Luca Ferroni

--

Potranno toglierci la vita, ma non ci toglieranno mai ... la LIBERTA' !!
Luca Ferroni

AsSoLi http://www.softwarelibero.it
Italian Linux Society http://www.linux.it
FLOSS Marche http://flossmarche.org