[Kde-pim] Address book UI jams

Robin Atwood robin at binro.org
Sun Apr 4 14:45:24 BST 2010

On my system at least, after it has been running for a day or two the address
book ListView jams. That is, you can select a row and it becomes high-lighted
but the right hand pane does not get updated to show the details. Double-
clicking the row produces a dialog with all the fields empty. This started
with the new address book in 4.4.0 and is still present in 4.4.2. The only
recourse is to restart Kontact. Anybody else seen this? Incidentally, I have a
Gentoo system so everything is recompiled with each new release.

TIA
-Robin
Robin Atwood.

         from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling