[Kde-pim] GSoC: Akonadi SyncML support

Will Stephenson wstephenson at kde.org
Fri Apr 9 13:09:19 BST 2010

On Friday 09 April 2010 14:00:40 Thomas McGuire wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Friday 09 April 2010 13:38:27 Sascha Peilicke wrote:
> > BTW I'm getting an 'Invalid signature' warning when viewing this message
> > in KMail-4.4.2. This is wrong and could be a bug. Can anyone confirm
> > this?
>
> Not a KMail bug. You wrote a HTML mail, and the list filtered the HTML part
> out of the mail, therefore invalidating the signature.
> See the header X-Content-Filtered-By: Mailman/MimeDel 2.1.9

I usually do this when I accidentally ctrl-b -u or -i while writing a mail,
inadvertently turning HTML formatting on.  It's embarrassing when posting on
lists...

I'd like it if there was

a) a big switch in KMail's settings enabling HTML mail by default and
b) a medium sized switch to enable formatting per-composer, and only after
then do the Bold, Italic and whatever else actions start working and register
their shortcuts.

Will