[Kde-pim] Review Request: KMail Composer: Add dragged files as attachments without questioning

Adrian von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Thu Apr 22 07:36:57 BST 2010

On Wednesday 21 April 2010 23.31:47 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> Of course, the question is whether we should allow pasting a URL via drag
> and drop.

I do this all the time and wouldn't be happy if this went away.  Quickly
dragging an URL from the browser to the kmail is faster for me than having
to select the url and then paste it.

Always attaching for local URLs, asking for remote URLs seems sane.

> ... Improve the wording ...

Can't comment, I'm too much an engineer, so the current wording seems clear
to me.  But I understand it may not be that clear to non-technical users.
:-)

cheers
-- vbi

--
Although this syntax is required by the SQL standard, it's not clear
what the standard expects it to do, except that it's most likely not