[Kde-pim] Porting KMail to KMime/Akonadi

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue Oct 20 18:56:19 BST 2009

Thomas McGuire wrote:

> I can just say that this is all awesome, great work :) I'll have a deeper
> look at some point when I have time, so I can't give any feedback right
> now. But I am sure this is all done well :)

Thanks. You know, the current status is not really worth a code review, as
it is just the beginning and it is kind a mess. Many things are commented
out and need to be rewritten or removed. Some were already removed by
Laurent, and he already did a lot of other things since Sunday.
 The most important is that KMail compiles again and from now it will be
easier to keep in that state.

Andras