[Kde-pim] Review Request: adds kmail support for RFC2369, List-* headers to display in preview pane with links to URLs

Daniel Black daniel.subs at internode.on.net
Sat Oct 10 08:53:54 BST 2009

My remaining questions is from comment 1:
"Torgny Nyblom
Posted 4 days, 17 hours ago (October 5th, 2009, 6:59 a.m.)

Probably shouldn't be in enterprise style as that is more or less frozen, but
someone from KDAB know that better."

1. should this be added to the enterprise style?

also:

2. I'll add the RFC5064 Archived-At header link at the front of this list
before post. I'm hoping those who are interested in using this feature are
happy with the format.

3. Sorry Ingo. I'm not sure I can develop good intuitive icons so I'll take
yours' and Thomas' suggestion of a config option. A drop down box with links
would of been nice but I don't know how to do this either.

On Friday 09 October 2009 02:30:02 Thomas McGuire wrote:
> I agree that this needs a configure option before this patch can be
>  applied. Fortunately, there is enough space in the message window
>  configure tab for an other checkbox :)

thanks for the specific guidance.

>  In addition, it might be an idea to  have these list links at the bottom of
a mail, not at the top. Not sure if  that is better, though, just an opinion.

given there is no footer class for email displays I'm loathed to create one.

> As usual, I have made some inline comments below, please have a look at
>  them.
I will - thank you and forgive my lack of awareness of some of these style
issues.

Thanks for the reviews and everything else,

Daniel