[Kde-pim] Review Request: adds kmail support for RFC2369, List-* headers to display in preview pane with links to URLs

Daniel Black daniel.subs at internode.on.net
Sun Oct 11 12:57:38 BST 2009

On Sunday 11 October 2009 10:18:02 Gary L. Greene, Jr. wrote:
> On Saturday 10 October 2009 12:53:54 am Daniel Black wrote:
> > given there is no footer class for email displays I'm loathed to create
> >  one.
>
> To be honest, a footer class might not be a bad idea, since then the
> attachments could be moved there instead of being in the header,
I actually agree. Though I'm finding the Qt learning curve a little steep for
the time I thought I 'd spend on this patch. Don't get me wrong for adding
stuff like List-ID headers this is a pretty flexible framework for it.

If someone writes the footer class in the near future I'll move this patch to
it (with no configuration option).