[Kde-pim] Important Notice about Reviewboard

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Mon Nov 9 18:48:53 GMT 2009

On Sunday 08 November 2009 12:11:58 David Solbach wrote:
> Dear Reviewboard-Users,
>
> Unfortunately I had to disable the user registration because we had a lot of
> nonsense accounts created by spammers. Until we have installed a captcha
> system or similar measures, all new accounts have to be requested via
> bugs.kde.org . There is a component "Reviewboard" that you can choose to
> request accounts. I will react as quckly as possible!
>
> Ah, and to easily identify and delete all those spammer accounts, I need your
> help: Please (if you haven't already done so) add your First and Lastname to
> your account. If you don't want to do that just write me an email with your
> account name.
>
> Cheers,
>
> David
>
> PS: if anyone has experience in python and webdevelopment and wants to help to
> add a captcha to reviewboard, please drop me an email :)

If you touch reviewboard, it would be highly useful if you make sure that this thingy does
work with konqueror - which currently is not the case.

It is a shame that the KDE reviewboard does not work with the KDE browser!

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at