[Kde-pim] imap akonadi missing feature

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon Nov 2 22:11:24 GMT 2009

On Monday 02 November 2009, laurent Montel wrote:
> Hi
> I don't know if it will implement, but in kmail it was possible to
> associate a identity to an imap account. Do you think to add this
> feature ?

Hmm, this association is used as fallback for the folder identity, i.e.
if there is no identity associated to a folder then the identity
associated to account the folder belongs to is returned as folder
identity. So the account identity is the default identity to be used
for all folders of an IMAP account. It does definitely make sense to
keep this.

> And it was possible to define where is trash folder.

This is a must since deleted messages should stay on the IMAP server.
Unfortunately, there's no standard name for the trash folder so it will
have to be configurable.

Regards,
Ingo