[Kde-pim] Importing vCard in KOrganizer

Jurian Sluiman subscribe at juriansluiman.nl
Tue Nov 10 13:29:15 GMT 2009

Hi all,
I had an old Ubuntu system (8.10). Made an export of my calendar (File >
Export > vCalendar) and installed the latest Ubuntu (KDE 4.3.2, Kontact 4.3.2,
Korganizer 4.3.2).

If I try to import the vCard back (File > Import > Import Calendar) and select
the file, my calendar remains empty. A new resource or merging the calendar
into the default one: both options won't work. Checking the vCard with Kate
show me all the tasks and events I entered.

I'm completely lost without my calendar :p , so does anybody have an idea to
import my calendar?

Many thanks for advice!
Regards, Jurian