[Kde-pim] kmail-akonadi: Add/remove account

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Mon Nov 2 14:03:01 GMT 2009

Hi,
Now that we use akonadi, I want to add/remove account.
So I see a "agentinstancewidget.cpp" but this widget show all type of agent
which is configuring in akonadi.
But in kmail we don't want to see all type.

Do you have an idea how to filter type ?

Or perhaps there is an other widget for it.

An other idea for reimplementing it ?

Thanks for comment.
Regards

--