[Kde-pim] Some junior jobs

Thomas McGuire mcguire at kde.org
Mon May 25 22:00:34 BST 2009

Hi Jon,

On Monday 25 May 2009 17:43:15 Jon Armond wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm new to KDE devel and I'd like to get stuck in. As such I've had a go
> a solving some of the KMail Junior Jobs (see my three Review Requests).
> I'd appreciate any feedback on these first attempts.

Welcome to KDE development!
Thanks for starting to work on KMail, it's very cool to get some new people
here :)
I've already committed one of your patches, see
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=972854.

Now I need to find more things to add to the junior jobs page, it's getting
empty :)

Jon, what do you plan to work on next? Are there enough issues (not only on
the JJ page!) for you to fix or do you want me to find something?

Also, if you plan to contribute more (and I hope you are, we certainly need
more people for KMail!), you should get an SVN account, see
http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_SVN_Account

How did you like the instructions on the KMail Junior Jobs wiki page, were
they clear and sufficient or is there room for improvements?

Cheers,
Thomas