[Kde-pim] kres-migrator untranslatable

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu May 28 17:20:49 BST 2009

Am Mittwoch 27 Mai 2009 18:06:35 schrieb Allen Winter:
> On Wednesday 27 May 2009 11:34:28 am Burkhard Lück wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > in trunk + 4.2 kres-migrator has i18n calls, but is untranslatable due to
> > missing message extraction and pulling in the translations from
> > libakonadi for the akonadi self test.
> >
> > Attched patch fixes this issue.
>
> Looks fine.
> Thanks

According to the string freeze rules this patch can be applied to 4.2 and
trunk.

But kres-migrator does not have a .desktop file, therefore it is not in the
start menu.

Is kres-migrator intended to be launched by "Joe User"?

Does it make sense to have res-migrator translated in 4.2 (I think no?), but
in trunk?

--
Burkhard Lück