[Kde-pim] user css controlled mail appereance... reload.

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Wed Mar 11 12:39:09 GMT 2009

Hi Nik and others,

This is entirely my fault (luckily not failure...)
we agreed to create a playground dummy to finish a library, putu it into
kdepimlibs and then use it from kmail/akregator/...
I then completed a lib bakend and wrote ~90% of the dummy app weeks ago and
then did sth. else...

This is a very nasty behaviour i show from time to time and results from:
- i /have/ nice kmail
- not before KDE 4.3 anyway
- no mom/wife/anyone bugging me
- took me 8 years to read the final chapter of LotR...

Now that you bugged me, i push this on top of my todo and add a little
pressure by officially announcing that:

 i'll commit whatever i have to playground svn by the end of this week, i.e.
Sun, 3/15/2009 2400 CET

I put you (Nik) in charge to kick my butt on this whenever you feel like,
...what technically makes you a girl ;-)

Sorry and regards,
Thomas