[Kde-pim] GSoC Proposal Draft: Akonadi Filtering Framework

Szymon Tomasz Stefanek pragma at kvirc.net
Sat Mar 28 05:28:53 GMT 2009

Hi All!

I've written down a draft of my GSoC proposal for the Akonadi
Filtering Framework. This year I came a bit late on the timeline
because of university exams so I still have to re-read it 10 times
in order to fix typos etc.. please be forgiving :)

The draft is at

http://labs.pragmaware.net/misc/AkonadiFilteringFrameworkGSOC.pdf

I'm still a newbie of the akonadi architecture so I'm not totally
sure if all the components of the proposal do fit in place correctly.
Please point out if you see something nasty.

--

Szymon Tomasz Stefanek

-
- The more you prepare, the luckier you appear.
-