[Kde-pim] Website update

Thorsten Staerk Thorsten at staerk.de
Tue Mar 17 14:01:54 GMT 2009

On Sunday 15 March 2009 16:50:18 AReyes wrote:
> I have eagerly visited your webiste looking for additional news on the PIM
> with out any success.
>
> I just can't believe that since Feb of 2008 there have been no news or
> updates on the PIM.
There are many new contributions. For user questions I recommend to go to
userbase.kde.org this site explains things like how you set your default web
browser. User questions.

For technical questions like tutorials I recommend techbase.kde.org. It
explains how to program a kontact plugin for example.

If you want to get involved into the kommunity I recommend you to talk with us
on irc.kde.org, channel #kontact.

I personally think kontact.kde.org should better link to userbase because it
makes exactly the impression you describe: very few improvements in recent
time.

best regards

Thorsten