[Kde-pim] Question about Kode

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Tue Mar 17 06:41:08 GMT 2009

On Sunday 08 March 2009 16:15:14 Allen Winter wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 March 2009 2:46:32 pm Allen Winter wrote:
> >
> > I plan to move kode into playground/pim within the next couple days
> > unless someone screams.
>
> Done.

It doesn't compile in playground. There seem to be some CMake files missing.
How can this be fixed?

I'm not sure how playground is meant to work, but it would be great, if kode
would compile there independent of all the other stuff in playground/pim, so
that I for example don't have to install dependencies for all the stuff which
is there.