[Kde-pim] google contacts resource: testers needed

Adenilson Cavalcanti cavalcantii at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:36:06 GMT 2009

Mirke

Thanks a lot for contributing this cmake buidlsystem.
:-)

> I had some trouble getting libgcal compiling on Debian Unstable. If anyone
> else has the same problems try using my experimental (but seemingly working)
> CMake buildsystem from http://mikearthur.co.uk/gitweb/?p=libgcal.git

This is really curious, it should work with debian, but I would not be
surprised that it is an autotools incompatibility.

> When built and installed, I get the error message "Not yet authenticated for
> use of Google Contacts", meaning I can't actually use it. Also, the password
> prompt was in plain text, please change this ASAP (or I can do so).

Do you mean in the resource or in the library?

> If you are happy for me to do so I can try and fix these two problems myself
> and I'll have a poke around through the source.

Sure thing! Let's work together to improve it.

Best regards

Adenilson
a.k.a. Savago