[Kde-pim] Incorrect string in krssreader?

Dmitry Ivanov vonami at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 11:52:26 GMT 2009

On Sunday 01 March 2009 11:45:10 Marco Poletti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm translating krssreader in Italian from SVN
> (messages/koffice/krssreader.pot) and I found the following string:
>
> "Items can only be imported for net feeds"
>
> that comes from mainwidget.cpp:119.
> I think that "for" should be replaced with "from". If I'm wrong, please
> explain what does it mean.

No, that is correct. There is an action called "Import items from Akregator"
that imports RSS articles (ie items) from Akregator into KRssReader.

KRssReader supports regular feeds for which articles are usually fetched from
the Internet ("Net Feeds") and virtual search feeds which are used to
aggregate items from several regular feeds if they match certain keywords.

And import can only be done _for_ regular feeds - from Akregator into
KRssReader. But I agree that the error message is confusing. I'll get rid of
it by disabling the action if it makes no sense for the selected feed.

Dmitry