[Kde-pim] Traditional Resources

Dr. Robert Marmorstein robert at narnia.homeunix.com
Mon Jun 22 09:24:56 BST 2009

> Can you try a different resource, e.g. vcard, ical or distribution list
> resources?

I get the same sort of thing with an "iCal local file" resource:

0x1adfae0 4 CREATE "akonadi_ical_resource_2" 0 (MIMETYPE (text/calendar
application/x-vnd.akonadi.calendar.event application/x-
vnd.akonadi.calendar.todo application/x-vnd.akonadi.calendar.journal
application/x-vnd.akonadi.calendar.freebusy) REMOTEID
"file:///home/robert/AkoCal" ENTITYDISPLAY "(\"AkoCal\" \"office-calendar\")"
AccessRights "wcdW" CACHEPOLICY (INHERIT true))
0x1adfae0 4 NO Unable to append mimetype for collection.
0x1adfae0 5 ROLLBACK
0x1adfae0 5 OK Rollback completed

> Might be worth to check if we can help you with those.
> The compatibiltiy (traditional) resources are OKish for the simple plugins,
> for those containing lots of "sophisticated" workarounds [1] like Kolab
> tend to be problematic.

That would be great.   If I can get things up and running, it will be a lot
easier to contribute. :-)

Thanks!

Robert