[Kde-pim] Review Request: Fix BUG 195670

Frank Thieme frank at fthieme.net
Tue Jun 16 21:29:13 BST 2009

On Tuesday 16 June 2009 22:11:48 Thomas McGuire wrote:
> Two little things: Please include some more info than the bug number in the
> subject, so one can see what the review request is about without looking up
> the bug number first. Also, there is no need to attach the patch to bug
> reports, reviewboard alone is enough.

I see, noted for next bugs ;)

> See http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_SVN_Account for getting a SVN
> account, it is quite easy!

I hesitated yet, as it says: " Also please apply for an account only if you
think that you will work on KDE for a somewhat longer time. If you know that
you will only work for a couple of weeks and then never again, please consider
not applying for a KDE SVN account but still, do continue to send patches."

And I don't know how much time and effort I will have for the future...

But if you recommend getting an account, I will apply for one. I guess I will
fix some of the bugs from time to time...

Bye...Frank